Allotments in the Bridlington Area
Provided on the official Bridlington Town Council website and updated 09.04.18
If you wish for the Council to update, remove or add any details, please contact email@example.com.
• Bridlington Town Council allotment is leased to an allotment society and is commonly known as Ducky Dyke (Harewood Avenue/Ripley Close Allotment) Contacts are: Mr William Elvidge Woodedge Main Street Boynton YO16 4XJ – 601402 and Mr James Redhead (Jim) 7 Ripley Close Bridlington – 678523)
• Havelock Place & Queensgate Square is the only East Riding of Yorkshire Council managed allotment (forms to apply for this allotment can be obtained from the Customer Services Section in the Town Hall in Bridlington or online via East Riding of Yorkshire Councils website).
• Mill Lane Allotment Association Secretary Mr Richard Primmer, Tel: 07784 179984
• Sewerby Road Allotment Association Contact Details - Mr Tony Sivertsen, Tel: 01262 409746 and Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jubilee Avenue Allotment Association, Chairman Mr Richard Barrow, Secretary & Treasurer Mrs Carole Barrow. Email: Secretary – email@example.com Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org. Secretary mobile number 07456565924.
• Applegarth Lane Allotment Association Secretary Mr Derick Freeman, Tel: 01262 602519.
• Hilderthorpe Allotment Society (site at Bessingby Gate)
Chairman of Hilderthorpe Allotments is Mr Eric Williams Secretary – Tel: 07949 029783.
• Hilderthorpe Allotment Society (site at Matson Road - Matson Allotment Society)
Chairman: Richard Teague, Tel: 01262 602656, Secretary: Stanley Rogers, Tel: 07544 871529, Minutes/Correspondence Secretary Sue Gollop Tel: 01262 601909 email: email@example.com, Treasurer: Christina Hustwaite, Tel: 07821 669725.